Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Little Christmas Project

Thanks to my officemates Candy and Melch we will be able to give 12 poor families a little Christmas pack of groceries this coming December 24. 6 of them I will visit personally in their houses. I asked the “taho” vendor who comes to us everyday to look for 6 really poor families. I gave him 6 tickets to give to the poor family, which they will give to me to claim the grocery pack in the set location. We are also planning to give another batch of grocery packs for 12 families for the new year. My prayer is that little act of charity would be a start of a beautiful work for God. Like the five loaves and three fishes, may Jesus multiply them for the sake of His poor people. Again, I thank my officemates for their generosity, may Jesus and Mary Bless you.

Blog by Daxx Bondoc
(www.inspirationalblogs.com)

*If you want to repost this blog please include From Inspirationalblogs.com and the end.

No comments: