Tuesday, October 21, 2008

30 things I am Grateful for

Since it is my 30th year of my creation today, I would like to list 30 things I am grateful for.

  1. I know God loves me, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
  2. Jesus! My Lord and my savior. What more can I say?
  3. I have a mother in Heaven, Mary.
  4. I am a Catholic
  5. I got friends in high places, the Saints
  6. The Catholic Church
  7. The Holy Father as my shepherd
  8. I reached this age, many don’t
  9. I am fairly healthy
  10. I have no critical illness
  11. I still all my body parts in tacked, specially my limbs
  12. My family
  13. My friends
  14. The Sisters
  15. I got a decent job
  16. I got a roof over my head and a comfortable bed
  17. I get to eat 3 times a day
  18. I have money to buy medicine when I get sick
  19. I graduated from 3 Catholic School
  20. I am an artist
  21. I have survived my mistakes from the past
  22. I am able to help the poor
  23. I got a seminary as my neighbor, so I get to attend Mass frequently as I can
  24. I can buy the books I like
  25. I am to work for the Church and it’s different organizations like Our Parish, Caritas Manila and Pro-Life Phil
  26. I am able to design Religious and Christian web sites
  27. The children at the orphanage
  28. EWTN (cable channel) which has been my continual source of inspiration and encouragement
  29. For the gift of conversion years ago, if for that I would have still be very lost today
  30. God, whom have been merciful with this foolish sinner this years.

No comments: